Join the festivities and celebrate Japan-Canada 90th anniversary together!
2018 will mark the 90th anniversary of Japan-Canada diplomatic relations. We would like to spotlight “Japan and Canada’s New Era for Cooperation,” described by leaders of both countries as a year of cooperation and exchange. To celebrate this important year, we have chosen an official logo from public offering. The logo may be used at no charge by any groups and companies throughout 2018 for public promotion and celebrating. We look forward to opportunities where many people and organizations participate in the celebration!
The application form (PDF/Word) should be submitted to the Consulate General of Japan in Vancouver by email at firstname.lastname@example.org at least one week prior to the usage. The subject of the application email should be “Application for 90th Anniversary Logo Usage”. We will accept applications from December 13, 2017 to December 1, 2018.
- The applicant shall not alter the design or color scheme of the logo.
- The logo will not be used to advocate any particular political ideology or religion, nor will it support any political activity or election campaign, nor will it violate public order or standards of decency. The applicant shall not use the logo for commercial purposes, e.g., by marketing the logo or using it in support of commercial activities.
- The applicant shall be responsible for all aspects of using the logo, including bearing all related expenses.
- All rights relating to the logo, including copyright, belong to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs Japan and Global Affairs Canada.
- The Ministry of Foreign Affairs Japan and Global Affairs Canada will not be responsible for any use of the logo by other parties.
- In case the Embassy cancels the approval for the submitted usage, the logo shall not be used as of the day of cancellation.
Consulate General of Japan in Vancouver: email@example.com