2018 Contest Details
Contest Location and Times:
The contest will be held on Saturday, March 3, 2018, at the Halpern Centre, Simon Fraser University (Burnaby Campus) (Map).
Applications must be received no later than 5:00PM on Monday, February 5.
*Please read the guide prior to filling out the online application
Application Guide and Form
- The 2018 Annual BC Japanese Speech Contest Guidelines
- Online Application (Google Docs) available via the Organizing Committee's UBC Website
- 30th Annual BC Japanese Speech Contest Full-size Poster
- Send the speech draft and a recording of the speech or have the guide sent to you from the Consulate General of Japan:
- Email: email@example.com
- Tel: (604) 684-5868, ext. 240
- All contestants presenting at the contest will receive a participation prize.
- Certificates and prizes will be awarded to the top three speakers in each category.
- Special prizes may be awarded at the discretion of the Organizing Committee and judges.